Let Freedom Ring!
When I think of celebrating Independence Day the first things that come to mind are usually.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Grilling outside on the BBQ
- Matching Patriotic Old Navy T-shirts
- A little Bruce Springsteen, “Born in the USA”
- And now that we live in the South, FIREWORKS make a second appearance on the list!
That’s because here in Tennessee blowing things up is a true expression of American Freedom. This is a big change from back home in Southern California, but even our dog is getting used to it.
All of these are great ways to celebrate the freedom that came with our country’s Declaration of Independence and the birth of our country as an independent nation.
However, I am grateful for our freedom more than just once a year.
When I really think of freedom and independence, I think of owning my own business 365 days a year. Actually, I can’t think of anything more American than being a business owner.
As business owners, we have a special kind of freedom.
- The freedom I see in myself and our clients is that we are free to dream.
- Free to dream an idea and bring it to life in any way we envision it to be.
- Free to blaze our own trail and disrupt the old way of doing things.
- Free to grow, scale, adjust and do it again.
I am proud to be a dreamer and a trailblazer and honestly, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Our dream of bringing corporate level accounting insight to small businesses at affordable rates has turned into an award-winning high tech accounting firm. I love that I have the freedom to work with hundreds of apps that connect to our accounting platform may it be Xero or QuickBooks Online.
I love that I am free to choose from hundreds of apps to find the best fit for our clients and that directly saves them time and money. Most of all, I love providing detailed financial insight so our clients can grow their business.
So today, let us remember the sacrifices that have been made so we can have these freedoms. Let us celebrate our independence with loved ones, good food, and fireworks! Do me a favor, and remember to dream big today and every day.
No matter how big or small your business dream is we have an accounting solution for you.